List of Expensive Schools in Nepal
1) Lincoln School
Choosing the right school for children is tough task to parents for delicate balance between family budgetary constraints and the perceived quality of the school.Being able to do away with budgetary limits may seem an utopian dream for most parents, but a select few have that luxury even in Nepal where some posh schools cater to their urge to give their children world class schooling.
Lincoln School : Established in 1954, Lincoln School is an independent, co-educational day school, providing a dynamic North American college-preparatory curriculum for students Pre-Kindergarten to grade 12. The Lincoln community is fully international, with students and faculty from over thirty countries. It is situated at Rabi Bhawan is the most expensive school in the Valley and also in Nepal.
Lincoln School Mission
Lincoln School is a multicultural community in the foothills of the Himalaya that inspires in each student a passion for learning, the confidence and competence to pursue their dreams, and the commitment to serve as a compassionate global citizen and leader, who is a steward of the environment.
An education at Lincoln School is guided by the following foundational core values:
• Experiencing and understanding diversity enriches life and learning.
• Continuous learning is essential to growth and well-being.
• Each individual has value and positive contributions to make.
• Working together benefits the individual and the community.
• Working together towards a common goal creates limitless possibilities.
• A nurturing environment encourages people to realize and express their full potential.
• When individuals act with integrity and take responsibility for their actions, the community and the environment thrive.
Contact Address: Mail inquiries to: Lincoln School P.O. Box 2673 Rabi Bhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone : +977 1-4270482
2) The British School
The British School at Sanepa, Lalitpur has divided students into key stages (Ks) and charges fees accordingly.
The British School Kathmandu is an inclusive school where staff, students and parents work together in a safe, caring and tolerant community so that each achieves their optimum in terms of learning and emotional, social, physical, moral and spiritual development. In this partnership, we seek to develop healthy and happy, well-rounded individuals who are confident, thoughtful and adaptable, able to embrace and influence an ever-changing world. Our students will act with integrity, care for communities and the environment, and seek social justice for all.
3) Kathmandu International Study Center (KISC)
located at Dhobhighat, Kathmandu classifies students as mission and non-mission. Mission students bring recommendation letters from a church.